Annual Review 2020
Join our launch event
2020 was an extraordinary year. The impact of the pandemic will be felt across the world, and particularly in the countries where we invest, for many years.
Our Annual Review 2020 provides an overview of our COVID response, explores how our investments are making a difference to people and planet and reflects on reflect on innovations in our approach to impact.
We’re launching the Annual Review with a special event on Tuesday 6 July. Here are all the details:
CDC Annual Review – Looking back on 2020
Time: 9.30am BST
Chair: Lynsay Taffe, Director of Communications, CDC Group
- Chairman’s remarks: Sir Graham Wrigley. Chair, CDC Group
- CEO Presentation: Nick O’Donohoe, Chief Executive Officer, CDC Group
- Financial results: Carolyn Sims, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Operating Officer, CDC Group
- COVID-19 response: Yasemin Lamy, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Head of Asset Allocation and Capital Strategy, CDC Group
- Impact perspective: Liz Lloyd, Chief Impact Officer, CDC Group
- The view from Asia: Srini Nagarajan, Managing Director and Head of Asia,CDC Group
- The view from Africa: Tenbite Ermias , Managing Director and Head of Africa, CDC Group
Panel discussion: Impact on people
Time: 11am BST
This panel will explore our impact on people – with a focus on inclusion and quality job creation. The discussion will also look at how innovation is helping to create opportunities and increase people’s access to goods and services in developing economies, and the impact this has on their lives.
Chair: Tony Morgan , Managing Director & Head of Private Equity and Corporate Debt, CDC Group
- Jen Braswell, Director Value Creation Strategy, CDC Group
- Abhinav Sinha, Head of Manufacturing and Co-Head of Technology, CDC Group
- Raghuram Talluri, Co-founder and CEO, LoadShare Networks
- Roshaneh Zafar, Founder and Managing Director, Kashf Foundation
Panel discussion: Impact on planet
Time: 12pm BST
This panel will focus on the three building blocks of CDC’s climate strategy. First, investments that are supporting the net zero transition, including both utility-scale renewables and off-grid investments. Second, how we’re supporting a transition to a green economy that is inclusive. And third, investments that are building resilience against the impact of climate change.
Chair: Holger Rothenbusch, Managing Director & Head of Infrastructure and Climate Group, CDC Group
- Amal-Lee Amin, Climate Strategy Director, CDC Group
- Chris Chijiutomi , Head of Infrastructure, Equity, CDC Group
- Prerak Goel, Founder, Roserve
- Anish Thakkar, Co-Founder, Greenlight Planet
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org