The stats on the advantages of women’s economic empowerment need little introduction. McKinsey, for example, say that if women’s participation rates were the same as men’s it would add $26 trillion to global GDP by 2025.
So, how can investors and businesses find these opportunities to support women’s empowerment? In this podcast, we look at different examples from across the value chain – from Board level, to employees and customers.
The episode features interviews with:
– Tamsin Jones, co-founder, TheBoardroom Africa
– Marcia Ashong, co-founder, TheBoardroom Africa
– Ritu Kumar, Director, Environmental and Social Responsibility, CDC Group
– Shami Nissan, Head of Responsible Investment, Actis
– Rajeev Ahuja, Head of Strategy, RBL Bank