We have a new podcast episode in our Insight series.
In it, we look back over our recent Insight events and ask what impact technology will have on economic growth on the African continent, and what challenges and opportunities it brings with it. We have a stellar line up of guests with expertise in investment, business and academia – you’ll hear from:
- Efosa Ojomo, Leader of the Global Prosperity research group at the Clayton Christensen Institute
- Dr Frannie Léautier, CEO of Southbridge Investment
- Fred Swaniker, Founder of the African Leadership Group
- Nikunj Jinsi, emerging markets venture capital investor
- Tenbite Ermias, Managing Director and Head of Africa at CDC Group