Date: Thursday 23 April
Time: 11.15 – 12.15
CDC Group and Ergon are pleased to invite you to a webinar on how investors and financial institutions can help companies to protect jobs and thereby navigate some of the social impacts of the COVID-19 crisis.
This webinar will deep-dive into the recently published job protection guidance from CDC and Ergon, and provide greater clarity on implementing the measures suggested.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- What job-related challenges are raised by COVID-19?
- How can investors and financial institutions prioritise job-related risks in the portfolio?
- Advisory and investor governance measures on job protection
- Financial measures to support jobs in crisis
- Liz Lloyd, Chief Impact Officer, CDC Group
- Mark Eckstein, ESG I Director, CDC Group
- Macduy Ngo, Consultant, Ergon Associates
- Alastair Usher, Co-founder and Director, Ergon
Join the webinar on Thursday 23 April at 11.15 AM BST. Register to confirm as places are limited.